Presenta tus máquinas.
Responder
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: mis videos y flippers

Mensaje por ZZT »

Ordenando y agregando, el Caballero Negro, primer flipper con multi-nivel o "segundo piso".

Imagen

Imagen

Solo me falta ponerle los vidrios. Pensar que me lo regalaron! ::rofl
BonesCollector
expert
expert

Mensaje por BonesCollector »

Me parece haber visto este Firepower y esta Xenon antes ]-)

http://plp.cl/id/899451/
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

BonesCollector escribió:Me parece haber visto este Firepower y esta Xenon antes ]-)

http://plp.cl/id/899451/
jajajaja Si fuera por eso. Es impresionante la cantidad de material de RG copiado, no solo fotos.

Un par de días atrás un amigo del face me dijo "oye te copiaron una foto".

Imagen

Resulta que algún tipo la puso en su face y va compartida 54 veces, 1366 likes y seis páginas de comentarios. ::rofl
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

Actualizando, se me había olvidado agregar:

Imagen
Galaxy. Fabricado desde cero.

Imagen
Mesita Taito original. Con multijuegos.
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

Agregando:

Supersonic
Imagen

Este es otro flipper construido, mejor dicho reconstruido, a partir de piezas. La máquina era otro juego, que cambié por pega. Más encima estaba incompleto, pero de a poco fui armándolo hasta que por fin logré terminarlo.

Deseaba mucho tenerlo, pues fue la primera máquina en la que jugué, en un ya lejano 1981.

Una tranca menos. :-D
batman
expert
expert

Mensaje por batman »

Este es otro de mis topics favoritos... uqe genial colección amigo Z.
Espero estés bien. Un abrazo.
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

Y asi como me costó encontrar a Miguel, después de muuuchos años buscando información sobre éste flipper...

Imagen

... por fin encontré el fabricante y fotos de como era, pues cuando compré el mio en los 80's, estaba sin cabezal y patas.

Wheeler Dealer, fabricado por The Henry W.T. Mali & Co., Inc., of New York, New York en 1977.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Nada mal para ser un flipper pensado para uso hogareño. :-°

Henry J. Mali, chief executive officer of the nation's oldest and largest manufacturer of billiard table cloth, died yesterday at his home in Manhattan. He was 87 years old.
Mr. Mali was the chief executive officer of Henry W. T. Mali and Company, a concern of his family founded in 1826. He served as the company's president from 1940 to 1965.
Born in Plainfield, N.J., in 1899, Mr. Mali graduated from Yale University in 1921 and joined his family's company two years later. His wife of 50 years, Katherine Lord Mali, died in 1980.
Mr. Mali is survived by a sister, Eva Noyes of Oyster Bay, L.I.; three sons, Frederick J., H. Allen, and Derek L., all of Manhattan, and five grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held tomorrow at 1 P.M. at the Madison Avenue Presbyterian Church, at East 73d Street.
A version of this article appears in print on June 9, 1987, Section D, Page 34 of the National edition with the headline: HENRY J. MALI.

Henry Julian Mali, director ejecutivo del mayor y más antiguo fabricante de manteles para mesas de billar del país, murió ayer en su casa de Manhattan. Tenía 87 años.

El Sr. Mali era el director ejecutivo de Henry W. T. Mali and Company, una empresa de su familia fundada en 1826. Se desempeñó como presidente de la empresa de 1940 a 1965.
Nacido en Plainfield, Nueva Jersey, en 1899, Mali se graduó en la Universidad de Yale en 1921 y se unió a la empresa de su familia dos años después. Su esposa durante 50 años, Katherine Lord Mali, murió en 1980.
Al Sr. Mali le sobreviven una hermana, Eva Noyes de Oyster Bay, L.I.; tres hijos, Frederick J., H. Allen y Derek L., todos de Manhattan, y cinco nietos.
Mañana a las 13.00 horas se celebrará un acto conmemorativo. en la Iglesia Presbiteriana de Madison Avenue, en East 73d Street.
Una versión de este artículo aparece impresa el 9 de junio de 1987, Sección D, Página 34 de la Edición Nacional con el titular: HENRY J. MALI.

When Henry Julian Mali was born on 11 August 1899, in Plainfield, Union, New Jersey, United States, his father, Pierre Mali, was 42 and his mother, Frances Johnston, was 42. He married Katharine Lord Strauss on 12 October 1929, in New York City, New York County, New York, United States. They were the parents of at least 2 sons. He immigrated to New York City, New York, United States in 1956 and lived in New Jersey, United States in 1899 and New York City, New York, United States in 1993. He died on 8 June 1987, in Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States, at the age of 87.

Imagen
Imagen

Frederick J. Mali
An MBA graduate from Harvard Business School, Frederick J. Mali served in the United States Army between World Wars I and II before joining The Henry W. T. Mali & Co., Inc., as President and CEO. A beloved member of the billiard industry and husband to Princess Lucretia Obolensky, he died in 2007. Apart from his professional responsibilities, Frederick J. Mali enjoyed partaking in the arts, particularly the theatre.

Founded in 1826, The Henry W. T. Mali & Co., Inc., serves as the longest-running family business in New York City. The largest and oldest provider of premium billiard products in the United States, the company prides itself on doing business honestly while evolving their products to suit contemporary tastes. Under Mr. Mali's leadership, the company manufactured world-class billiards table cloth, cues, and stick cases, and it continues to do so today in his absence.

Mr. Mali's great-grandfather, John Taylor Johnston, had genetic ties to Benjamin Franklin and was one of the founders of The Metropolitan Museum of Art. His great-great-grandfather, Henri, founded the company in 1826. Frederick J. Mali ran the firm as the fifth generation of his family to do so. His wife, Lucretia, carries on the family name and commitment to charitable causes, such as Justin Tuck's R.U.S.H. for Literacy, which donates books and reading materials to children in New York and Alabama.

By The 100 Year Report on March 8th, 2007
In Memoriam – Frederick J. Mali
Category: Association News, In Memoriam

Fred, the President and CEO of HWT Mali & Co. was a longtime supporter of the Hundred Year Association. He passed away peacefully at home surrounded by his family and friends Thursday, February 1st. He is survived by Lucretia, his wife of 30 years. Lucretia is a member of the Association's Board of Governors and Awards Committee.
Fred was born October 5, 1930, in New York City and educated at Buckley, Groton, Yale and Harvard Business School, where he earned an MBA. He served his country in the US Army between the wars.

He was the fifth generation to run his family's firm which is the oldest continuously family-run company in New York City. The Mali family has been supplying the signature green wool cloth for pool and billiard tables since 1826. The company was one of the original members of the Association.

Fred was the great-grandson of John Taylor Johnston, the principal founder of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the great-great-grandson of abolitionist Lucretia Mott, and the first cousin eight times removed of Benjamin Franklin.

The Association joins Lucretia and the rest of Fred's family in mourning the loss of this great friend. As one said "Fred's kindness and consideration were known to all. Always a sense of humor; nary a word of nastiness towards anyone. We will never forget his charm and wonderful demeanor."

Frederick Mali Honored with
Billiard Congress of America 2009 President’s Award
Broomfield, Colo. – February 8, 2010 – Each year the Billiard Congress of America (BCA) recognizes an outstanding individual who has made significant contributions to the billiard industry with the presentation of the BCA President’s Award. This year the BCA has chosen to recognize Frederick Mali. Mali, who passed away at the age of 76 in 2007, was the president and CEO of The Henry W.T. Mali & Co., Inc. (Mali Cloth), the oldest continuously family-run company in New York City, founded in 1826.

“Fred Mali was a great ambassador for the game of billiards, as well as the most gentlemanly individual with whom I have ever done business,” said BCA President Ivan Lee. “I feel it is important to recognize a man who never had an enemy, made an indelible mark on his company and this industry and always found time for anyone needing his assistance or support. Fred provided direction and assistance to many people in the billiard industry selflessly and willingly. The loss of Fred Mali to the billiard industry is difficult to accurately determine, but his eternal optimism and civilized manner would have been a guiding light in the troubled economic times that our industry faces today. I only regret that this recognition comes to him posthumously.”

Born in 1930 in New York City, Mali was educated at Buckley, Groton, Yale and earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. Mali also served his country in the U.S. Army, where he was stationed in Paris, between World War I and II. He married Lucretia Obolensky Mali in 1979.

“Fred lived by the simple belief that a man’s word is his honor,” said his wife, Lucretia, who is also the current president of The Henry W.T. Mali & Co., Inc. “He believed deeply that the only thing you have in life is your reputation, and so he rolled up his sleeves and worked non-stop to ensure Mali’s status as one of the leading companies in the billiards industry. They don’t make them like Fred anymore.”

Mali’s true love was using his engineering mind to improve systems and procedures at Mali and in the billiard industry overall. He personally developed many of the automated manufacturing equipment used to make the Mali Cue line of cues. He also was an expert craftsman with inlays for pool cues. Mali was also involved in the early days of organizing the Billiard Congress of America and the Billiard and Bowling Institute of America. Outside of billiards, Mali devoted time to arts and theater – helping design sets for numerous New York City theaters.

“I am eternally grateful to Fred Mali for the support he provided me during our 20 year friendship,” said Victor Stein, author of the Billiard Encyclopedia. “He opened many doors for me in the billiard industry – in the U.S. and throughout the world. And, as far as his reputation, Fred was a respected elder statesman in the billiard business.”
batman
expert
expert

Mensaje por batman »

Está bonito.
Abrazos colega.
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

batman escribió:Está bonito.
Abrazos colega.
Uta, pq dejé el mio botado en el patio. :(

Menos mal que el tablero sobrevivió. Lo voy a restaurar! Algún día. 8o :-D
batman
expert
expert

Mensaje por batman »

ZZT escribió:
batman escribió:Está bonito.
Abrazos colega.
Uta, pq dejé el mio botado en el patio. :(

Menos mal que el tablero sobrevivió. Lo voy a restaurar! Algún día. 8o :-D
Sería un lindo pero difícil proyecto de restauración yo creo amigo, aunque para usted no existe desafío que lo venza.
Otro abrazo ;)
Penacho
novice
novice

Mensaje por Penacho »

Me acabo de registrar en este foro y veo esto!!!!

yo era uno de los cabros que iba a wear a la casa tuya ... Tenia 11 años y el FLASH fue impactante para mi.
Gracias a ese flipper mi vida estuvo ligada al vicio de los videojuegos.

tampoco se puede dejar de mencionar al viejo morsa de Serafin Zamora
► Mostrar Spoiler
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

Penacho escribió:Me acabo de registrar en este foro y veo esto!!!!

yo era uno de los cabros que iba a wear a la casa tuya ... Tenia 11 años y el FLASH fue impactante para mi.
Gracias a ese flipper mi vida estuvo ligada al vicio de los videojuegos.

tampoco se puede dejar de mencionar al viejo morsa de Serafin Zamora
Me sorprende como influí en dos generaciones (y en mi mismo). Primero, cuando tenía los videos en mi casa y después en av. Trinidad.

Fue y es extremadamente gratificante encontrar hoy en día a uds. que aun se acuerdan de mis videos. El Flash aun lo tengo, igual que el Xenon. Son los mismos y aun están igualitos, nunca los restauré o modifiqué. Cuando vengas donde tus papas aprovecha y si tengo tiempo jugamos unas fichitas! :D

Larga vida "al más mooorsa" (que no fui yo ah). ::rofl
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

Agregando:

Imagen

1 Robot FOX
1 Sega Aerocity blanco
1 Sega Aerocity verde metalizado
BonesCollector
expert
expert

Mensaje por BonesCollector »

Esos Sega Aerocity me gustan mucho... quizá por que se pueden jugar sentado XD
ZZT
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por ZZT »

BonesCollector escribió:Esos Sega Aerocity me gustan mucho... quizá por que se pueden jugar sentado XD
Jugar video sentado.... NO WAY! :-X

Y sumo algo que casi todos conocen hace muuucho tiempo, pero que nunca agregué a la colección. :-D

Imagen
Taito Super Speed Race. Uno funcionando, el otro para proyecto mame futuro. XD
Responder